COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that can be collected are the following:
- personal data provided to receive a specific service (e.g. name and contact details);
- navigation data (e.g. IP address, location – country -, information on pages visited by the user inside of the website, access time on the website, browsing time on each page, clickstream analysis.) Although the Company does not collect this information to associate it with specific users, it is possible to identify such users directly through this information or using other information collected);
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data collected (“Data”) may be processed for the following purposes:
- execute a specific user request or provide the requested service (“Service”);
- improve the user experience on the ATTULAIO website
The Data may be processed using paper, automated or electronic methods and, in particular, by ordinary mail or e-mail, telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other IT channel (e.g. websites, mobile app ).
OTHER SUBJECTS WHO CAN TREAT THE DATA
The Data may be processed by subjects operating on behalf of ATTULAIO and by virtue of specific contractual obligations, in EU or non-EU member countries.
The Data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right of the Company in court.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (SEE)
In the context of the Company’s contractual relations, the Data may be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA), also by inserting them them in databases managed by third-party companies operating on behalf of the Company. The management of the databases and the processing of the Data are bound to the purposes for which they were collected and are carried out in strict compliance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data.
Whenever the Data should be transferred outside the EEA, the Company will take all appropriate contractual measures necessary to guarantee an adequate level of data protection, including – among others – agreements based on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data outside the EEA, approved by the European Commission.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The third-party websites accessible from this site are on the responsibility of third parties. ATTULAIO declines any responsibility regarding requests and / or supply of personal data to third-party websites.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Owner of the treatment is ATTULAIO, with registered office in Via di Paterno 12, 50039 Vicchio (FI), P. Iva 02125490488
The Data processed to provide the Service and for Customer Satisfaction will be retained by ATTULAIO for the period considered strictly necessary to achieve these purposes.
However, ATTULAIO may continue to keep such Data for a longer period, in order to be able to handle any disputes related to the provision of the Service.
THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The following rights are recognized to the interested party:
- right of access, that is the right to obtain from ATTULAIO the confirmation that data is being processed or not, and in this case, to obtain access;
- right of rectification and cancellation, that is the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data and / or the integration of incomplete data or the deletion of data for legitimate reasons;
- right to limit the processing, that is the right to request the suspension of treatment if there are legitimate reasons;
- right to data portability, that is the right to receive the Data in a structured, common and readable format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
- right of opposition, that is the right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if any;
- Right to contact the competent data protection authority in case of unlawful data processing.
The interested party may exercise the rights listed above by writing to ATTULAIO, Via di Paterno 12, 50039 Vicchio (FI) or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTULAIO will publish any updates on this website.